…That I have no control over right now since they are all baby related.
1.) Will my MIL ask to be in the delivery room? OR will they show up and then I’ll have my mom and his parents here in our small house??
– The rational part of me thinks this is crazy, and knows that she is not some overbearing woman who ignores me. But the hormonal part of me hears/reads these types of stories and can’t help but wonder.
2.) Once we have decided on names I’m not telling anyone (actually mom already knows our girl pick, but she has been sworn to secrecy) because I don’t want opinions. I made the mistake of telling my MIL and BIL some of my top choices and was annoyed when they gave their opinions.
– Thus, to avoid stress and unwanted opinions I will not divulge information. Other than if the baby is a boy or girl.
3.) What if I’m too much of a wimp to do this without drugs??
– I’m sure I will agonize over this from now until April.
4.) What if I am unable to breastfeed?
– Also certain I will obsess over this until April.
And the one thing I’m sure ALL pregnant women obsess over:
5.) What if I’m a bad parent? As in, what if I can’t cope? What if I can’t figure out why the baby is crying?
– I’m sure all first time moms go through this, especially in the first 3 months. I know I can handle things post-3 months, but what about before that? And this place is so small, which means that there is NO way my husband will get any sleep either- and I’m pretty sure that’s not good if you’re using equipment like a chainsaw on a daily basis.