Sorry to have been AWOL for a week, not my style- I know. But we have been super busy! However, since I have no nice photos and don’t want to bore you with the details; here is a fun survey instead. I used to LOVE these things 🙂 Happy almost-Friday!
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? I have a hard time looking AT people when I’m being vulnerable but when they are being vulnerable its ok.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I really don’t remember the last time I was REALLY angry. I suppose that’s a good thing. No?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? That depends, is Gabe with me? If so, my mom; otherwise Gabe.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I think (because I like attention) that I would tell everyone. And then do something awesome, like travel extensively.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust, you cannot love without trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? Of course! Work would probably not even cross my mind!
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? What if that’s the same person? Though if it weren’t … I suppose that it would hurt more if it was someone I trusted the most.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? I’m refusing to answer this question on the grounds that I am 27 and married.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? Honestly, no one close to me has passed away.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Most days, yes.
11. Does love = sex? Of course not.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? No; I also have a family to support. Maybe if I was still 20 and just needed gas money.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? IDK, I tell Gabe everything all of the time. And we haven’t had one of “those” talks in awhile.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? Rejecting someone is always harder. Unless you REALLY don’t like them.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? As in something material? Probably books, I enjoy having the option to escape reality in such a way that doesn’t turn my brain into a puddle like escaping through watching TV does.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? I tell Gabe every day. Unless I’m mad at him.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? Tuesday afternoon at around 130, I got stung by a ground wasp. I would NOT get stung.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? ANYONE. I live in the middle of nowhere, that would be hella creepy.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? No, but only because I learned how in high school and probably don’t remember how.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? Which grandmother? Because that would be an easy choice. Plus, shouldn’t we let the baby have the opportunity to experience life?
22. Are you old fashioned? Most definitely.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? All the time. I’m just a nice person. LOL. Today, I gave my landlady a box of freezer bags so she didn’t have to go all the way into town to get some. No ulterior motive, just because I had extra.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? Ugh, what is this designed for, 12 year olds? Anyway, love of course.
I think this was written for teenagers, but it was a better list of questions than, “Who was ur last txt from?”